Do you have 'partial measures' clicked?

I believe some items only will clear if you don't have 'partial measures' selected.

David H. Bailey




Don Hart wrote:
Well, not for me, today, on my mac.

Entry items are fine, but key sigs, measure number encls., measure widths,
note positions and time sigs. are still grayed.  I wonder what gives.

Thanks,

Don


on 6/10/06 5:32 PM, Raymond Horton at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First check "None."  Then all choices will become available.

Raymond Horton

Don Hart wrote:

I was just trying to clear out a file in order to make a template for the
project I'm working on, and when I choose "Clear Items" from the Mass edit
menu and get to the "Items to Clear" dialog box, many choices are
unavailable.  For example, Measure widths is grayed out.  Do I need to
change that (and the other grayed out items) elsewhere in the program?

In '05 "Everything" meant everything.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Don Hart
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale



--
David H. Bailey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to