If you're just making a template, why don't you just *delete* all the measures in the file, then add new ones in their place? That's what I do.

Or, if you want to clear everything, you can also select "Clear Entries and Smart Shapes." You will still have to respace the music using time sig spacing to clear the spacing, but I wasn't aware there was even an alternative to this.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com
Brooklyn, NY



On 11 Jun 2006, at 12:19 AM, Don Hart wrote:

Thanks, David. I keep 'partial measures' selected all the time so I thought you might be on to something. No such luck, though - I still can't clear
that handful of measure items.

Does this work ok for everyone else?

DH


on 6/10/06 8:26 PM, dhbailey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Do you have 'partial measures' clicked?

I believe some items only will clear if you don't have 'partial
measures' selected.

David H. Bailey

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to