Thanks, I already knew that much. I was hoping there was some "invisible" thing I could do without altering the written score.

Martin


On Aug 2, 2006, at 8:31 PM, keith helgesen wrote:

Crank the oboe stave marking up to fff (for playback only!)

Cheers K

Keith Helgesen.
Director of Music, Canberra City Band.
Ph: (02) 62910787. Mob 0417-042171

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Martin Banner
Sent: Thursday, 3 August 2006 9:18 AM
To: Finale
Subject: [Finale] FinMac 2003a playback question

I am working on an edition of an 18th Century "Te Deum" for chorus and
orchestra. Is there a way, for playback purposes only in FinMac 2003a
to crank up the volume for the two staves that contain the oboe parts?
If I leave everything as is, it is difficult during playback to hear
the oboes against the strings. The dynamic marking for all of the
staves is forte.

Thanks,
Martin




Martin Banner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/406 - Release Date: 2/08/2006


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.5/406 - Release Date: 2/08/2006


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale






Martin Banner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to