David,

Thanks for the clarification.  I never used the midi tool for key velocities
and spoke before I made the distinction.  I'm not exactly sure how the ADD
tool compares to using the mixer window faders in '06, but it seems like its
capabilities may still may come in handy on occasion.

Don Hart


on 8/3/06 2:40 PM, David W. Fenton at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 3 Aug 2006 at 9:57, Don Hart wrote:
> 
>> The situation you describe can be handled by the midi tool in 2003.
>> Select a range of measures and in the midi tool menu select key
>> velocities.  Go to the midi menu again, choose "set to" and enter the
>> new velocity.
> 
> This will only work if there are no alterations to the base key
> velocity.
> 
> Instead, use the ADD tool on the MIDI menu to add, say, 24 to the
> base key velocity (from 64 to 88).

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to