On 3 Aug 2006 at 18:16, Don Hart wrote: > Thanks for the clarification. I never used the midi tool for key > velocities and spoke before I made the distinction. I'm not exactly > sure how the ADD tool compares to using the mixer window faders in > '06, but it seems like its capabilities may still may come in handy on > occasion.
Well, the mixer works on controllers of continuous data, like volume. The MIDI tool that I recommended changes key velocities (you can also edit continuous data that way). If you haven't changed any of your key velocities from the default 64, then yes, setting all of them to, say, 88, would do the trick. But if you've edited any key velocities, you'd lose those edits, so in that case, adding to all the key velocities will retain the absolute (though not relative) key velocity differences. -- David W. Fenton http://dfenton.com David Fenton Associates http://dfenton.com/DFA/ _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
