C'mon someone...say something that gets someone else honked off...Finale 
stinks...Sibelius stinks...the PC stinks...the Mac stinks...I stink (No--that's 
unanimous.)



From: Owain Sutton
Sent: Tue 19-Jun-07 18:00
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [Finale] e mails


Holidays?  Bunch of slackers ;)



> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Johannes Gebauer
> Sent: 19 June 2007 22:53
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Finale] e mails
> 
> 
> On 19.06.2007 Bob Florence wrote:
> > Hi Darcey, Chuck, Christopher and the Finale group.
> > 
> > Is our Finale group really quiet? I used to get a lot more 
> messages. I 
> > sent one to the group this morning and I did receive it. 
> Thanks, Bob 
> > F.
> 
> Same here, I guess people are packing for the holidays, or 
> already gone.
> 
> Johannes
> -- 
> http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to