On Jun 21, 2007, at 3:44 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

John Greschak used to have his "IWBNI" (I forget what it means),

"It Would Be Nice If..."

My main problem with this is sometimes the implementation suggested is not the greatest, which would ruin the suggestion's chances of gaining support. For example, the suggestion to use right and left arrows to scroll a single measure in Scroll View is not a great idea, as those arrows are used for other things (like nudging!) and might lose their functionality.

Plus, online petitions have a reputation of not being worth the paper they're printed on...

8-) (yes a joke, but true nonetheless)

Christopher