Has anyone noticed this bug before and know of a fix?

FinMac2k7c, a score originally created in 2k7a(?) probably, using linked parts:

At the beginning of two (and sometimes three) of the movements, the clefs and time signatures are grayed out on the PDF print-out of the full score (using OSX's save-as-PDF). On the page before one of these movement changes, default whole rests are also grayed out. These elements show properly on screen. The parts print correctly.

The common feature of the beginnings of these movements is the notation of the time signature.

I've quit Finale, rebooted my computer, checked the file integrity, but the behavior remains the same. The workaround I've found was to print in sections, with those troublesome movements being the 1st page of a PDF. It didn't fix, however, the grayed out whole rests on that one page, which was corrected by manually entering whole rests.

Does this bizarre behavior sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks,
Rich