Hi Darcy,

This affects Maestro expressions too, so I don't know - but I'll do what you suggest, because it makes perfect sense for the BD fonts.

BTW, I'll be in NY from the 22nd to the 28th - playing at Kitano on the 25th - with Don Friedman and Joe Hunt, and then recording with them in NJ on the 26th. I'll be staying at Dave Berger's apt on 106th and B'way, and I'll have my cell phone. Be glad to hear from you and to get together if you will have any time during those days.

Fond regards,

Chuck