At 05:25 PM 7/29/2007 -0700, Dick Hauser wrote:

>On Jul 28, 2007, at 11:43 PM, Jonathan Smith wrote:
>
>> Hold down Alt-Ctrl and click on an expression, it shows the note
>> it's attached to.
>>

>How cool is that?

Not very cool. I almost never use it. I want to see what's hooked to what,
not go clicking everywhere and guessing. When I move a note with special
tools, I want to see what's attached first, not have to reprint a page
because something moved somewhere. I want a view that shows the
associations. Graphire had it since the beginning, and it was one of the
features that made the program so easy to use.

Dennis