Hi Chuck,

What a pain! I haven't seen this message (yet). It's possible it might help to download and install the GPO update as well as the JABB update. Instructions for the GPO update are here:

http://garritan.info/index.php/GPO_KP2_Update_for_Mac_OS_X

Please let Gary and Tom know how incredibly cumbersome, confusing, frustrating, and user-unfriendly this whole process is. They make great sounds, but they often drop the ball when it comes to making things transparent and easy. Some of this is not technically their fault (because of their reliance on Native Instruments), but that strikes me as an yet another excellent argument for not being tethered to software made by Native Instruments.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY



On 21 Aug 2007, at 3:40 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Darcy and other JABB mavens,

I updated JABB, according to instructions and now, when I go to load a different instrument in place of one already loaded into a document, I get this message: this patch was generated by a newer version of Kontakt. Please upgrade your copy to load the patch.

I know I have the new JABB version, because the Bank where the instruments are loaded shows a slightly different configuration, and the instrument names are slightly changed to make the choices clearer.

What have I failed to do? Is there Kontakt player upgrade that one must load separately? The GUI for this stuff is cumbersome, to put it mildly.

Thanks,

Chuck


Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to