Paul,
Where might the old version be?
I only see the updated one in my applications folder.
TIA,
Chuck
On Aug 22, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Paul Davies wrote:
Chuck
I think you may need to delete the old version of the player from
your system. I had the same problem until I realised that I had
both the old and new versions of the Kontakt player. Deleting the
old version solved the problem.
Regards
Paul Davies
Chuck Israels wrote:
Hi Darcy and other JABB mavens,
I updated JABB, according to instructions and now, when I go to
load a different instrument in place of one already loaded into a
document, I get this message: this patch was generated by a newer
version of Kontakt. Please upgrade your copy to load the patch.
I know I have the new JABB version, because the Bank where the
instruments are loaded shows a slightly different configuration,
and the instrument names are slightly changed to make the choices
clearer.
What have I failed to do? Is there Kontakt player upgrade that
one must load separately? The GUI for this stuff is cumbersome,
to put it mildly.
Thanks,
Chuck
Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale