Hi Dennis,

That is controlled in the Preferences/Program Options/Display Colors. You can control the shade and the intensity in a number of ways by choosing the appropriate pallets.

Look for "Unlinked Items" on the lower left of the window.

Chuck



On Aug 31, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

Hi all,

I'm almost certain I saw an option to change the darkness of the
non-printing items on the screen (those with 'show' unchecked), but I can't
find it. There's not even an entry for the context-menu 'show' in the
manual, and the colors in the index all refer to the main colors dialog box.

I'd like to lighten the non-printing items almost to invisibility. Anyone
know where this option is?

Thanks,
Dennis






_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836
phone (360) 671-3402
fax (360) 676-6055
www.chuckisraels.com

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to