In my previous post I mentioned the feature that allows you to select a region and specify the clef for that region. I believe that feature was added in Fin04, and because I'm such a long-time (nigh-20-year) user, I often forget about it.

But specifying clef changes by region is a great way to put them in. Finale automatically removes redundant clef changes or inserts 1 or more midmeasure clefs as needed to match your selection. It's a great feature and I should remember to use it more often.

Cecil Rigby wrote:

Why can't we specify the range of measures? -
What does the clef change type have to do with setting the range of ANY change?

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com