I sure wish there were a way to get letter size parts to print larger with 
equal margins (without using the layout page) on a Mac.   When I enlarge via 
layout page & move the margin line, the meter changes don't move equally and 
get 
into a mess.   The same with **.

I print with a HP printer.   When I enlarge, the right & left sides are never 
even so they don't line up well back to back.

Any suggestions other then Kinkos?

Vivian

Vivian Adelberg Rudow

Most recent performances:

CALL FOR PEACE, Esther Landau, flute plus tape, performance Walden 
School/JCC, Dublin, NH., 57 year reunion, June 24, 2007, New Hampshire Premiere

THE SKY SPEAKS, Clouds, Peabody Singers Chorus, Lindsay Thompson, soprano, 
Lauren Latessa, cello, Adam Rosenblatt & Candy Chiu, percussion and Stefan 
Petrov, piano, Edward Polochick, conductor, Peabody Conservatory of Music, 
Thursday, March 29, 2007, in honor of the 150th anniversary of the Peabody 
Conservatory of Music. World Premiere

CALL FOR PEACE, Sara Nichols, flute plus tape, performance An Die Musik, 
Baltimore Composers Forum, December 1, 2006, 8:00PM. World Premiere

www.vivianadelbergrudow.com




**************************************
 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at 
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to