On Sep 6, 2007, at 10:23 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I sure wish there were a way to get letter size parts to print larger with equal margins (without using the layout page) on a Mac. When I enlarge via layout page & move the margin line, the meter changes don't move equally and get
into a mess.   The same with **.

I print with a HP printer. When I enlarge, the right & left sides are never
even so they don't line up well back to back.

Any suggestions other then Kinkos?


Wait a minute, I just checked, and there IS a function in Preview to automatically scale, so you don't have to calculate it in Page Setup.

Print the PDF as normal, but in the Print Dialogue under Paper Handling, there is a box called Destination Paper Size and Scale to Fit Paper Size. Make sure your paper size is in the dropdown beside.

Uncheck "Scale Down Only", as you want to scale up, obviously.

Hey, I learn something new every day! Thanks for asking the question, as it just saved me a step.

Christopher



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to