Try Mass Edit>Clear Items on the mm. in question, then create the multimeasure rest. I had the same problem last week.
Bruce Clausen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Tanner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 6:57 PM
Subject: [Finale] Multimeasure rest breaks


Hey everyone

I've got a part in the score that has 4 measures of rest, two are before a System Expression rehearsal mark, 2 measures after the rehearsal mark. Finale was converting it into a 4 bar multimeasure rest, so I used the measure tool to put in a break in the multimeasure rest. Now though, it makes it a multimeasure rest for 2 bars, Rehearsal mark, then 2 bars of whole rests. I've tried selecting the two bars and doing the "multimeasure, create" popup with the selection tool, updating the layout, and extracting the part but nothing makes a difference. Any suggestions on this? (Finale 2008) Thanks.

Jeff
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to