On Sep 24, 2007, at 12:53 PM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Dick Hauser / 07.9.24 / 3:32 PM wrote:

While I haven't "unstalled" the drivers, I have
deleted and installed again from fresh downloads.

How did you delete it?  The driver is here:
    /System/Library/Extensions/
And you can't delete them unless you do sudo rm from CLI.

Ah! I see. No I just deleted the Apps (Clockworks, MOTU PCI Audio Setup, Cuemix)

I'm not comfortable with running command from the terminal window (although I do run sudo periodic a few times a month). So I'm going to wait a bit on this Hiro. I'll run the DiskUtility from the installer disk as you suggested.

Thanks again,

Dick