Gracias, I couldn't believe that, in this technological environment, that the whole process could not be completed on line.

Dean
On Oct 15, 2007, at 3:43 AM, dhbailey wrote:

You need to mail in the required manual pages or installation CD or you need to e-mail your Finale registration number to that person who was mentioned on this list the other day, and then they send you the registration number you need. Instructions on what to do will presumably be sent with that number.

David H. Bailey

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
Ah, thank you David ... that was another question I forgot to ask. I assume this registration process can be accomplished on line, yes?
Dean