On Feb 19, 2008, at 9:27 PM, Matthew Voogt wrote:

It is a website that is totally free and offers video tutorials about anything and everything related to Finale. Check it out... let me know what you think.

Great idea, Matthew. I'm not tempted to purchase any of the videos, however. I just demoed the staff tool tutorial available from the home page. Your audio quality is a bit distracting to me. I guess I'd say amateur. Fine if you're doing it for fun, but not if you're selling. Also, when I'm viewing a presentation to try to learn something, I'd like a script that is a bit more linear.

I think that the tutorials at this site are really good.

http://www.tutorialdepot.com/index2.html

 I've subscribed to the Digital Performer series, as a matter of fact.

Good luck!  And thanks for sharing.

Dick H