This is an original  Finale Mac 2003 file converted to 2008. In your 
experience, did it also happened with files created by version 2008? This never 
happens when I use version 2003 (I do it eventually).
Harold

At 22:43 -0400 16/04/09, Christopher Smith wrote:
>Harold, you HAVE to send that to tech support! This kind of corruption happens 
>all the time, and they seem to be at a loss to figure out why it happens. If 
>you can supply a file and a solution like that, that will help them track it 
>down.
>
>Christopher
>
>
>On 16-Apr-09, at 16-Apr-09  10:13 PM, JRB wrote:
>
>>Sometimes you just gotta try the most absurd workarounds. Eventually you 
>>might get lucky. Glad it worked for you.
>>
>>JB
>>Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs w/out a spellchecker
>>
>>On Apr 16, 2009, at 7:48 PM, "Haroldo Mauro Jr." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>Amazing! How did you find that out?
>>>
>>>
>>>At 18:45 -0500 16/04/09, JRB wrote:
>>>>Insert 20 measures and then delete the 18 extra. Should work.
>>>>JB
>>>>Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs w/out a spellchecker
>>>>
>>>>On Apr 16, 2009, at 6:28 PM, "Haroldo Mauro Jr." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>FinMac 2008
>>>>>
>>>>>Finale quits every time I try to to insert a couple of measures on this 
>>>>>score. The score has 6 staves. I click the selection tool, select a 
>>>>>measure in the score, choose "Insert Measure Stack" from the Edit menu, 
>>>>>enter 2 in the dialog box and click OK, after which I get the spinning 
>>>>>ball for a while and then Finale quits. would trashing the preferences 
>>>>>file do any good? Or do I need to add two measures at the end and copy all 
>>>>>music two measures ahead? Thanks.
>>>>>Harold
>>>>>_______________________________________________
>>>>>Finale mailing list
>>>>>[email protected]
>>>>>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>>>_______________________________________________
>>>>Finale mailing list
>>>>[email protected]
>>>>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>>
>>>_______________________________________________
>>>Finale mailing list
>>>[email protected]
>>>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>_______________________________________________
>>Finale mailing list
>>[email protected]
>>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
>_______________________________________________
>Finale mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to