Michael Greensill wrote:
When I'm producing a personal template I need to know how to make the text boxes that I use for the title/composer etc. linked to the set-up wizard. So that I can fill out the set-up wizard details and have them appear in my text boxes in my fonts etc. when I open one of my templates through the ... New - open with template - route for a new document.

Any ideas? I can't find anything in the manual.

The way to do this is to get your template exactly the way you want it to be, and then search your finale directory for the file "default.ftm". Back up this file to another name, and then rename a copy of your template to "default.ftm", and save it in the subdirectory you found the Finale original. Now, when you open the wizard, it will use your template as the default.

ns
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to