Hi Chuck (and anyone else who might know this)

In FinMac2009b on system 10.4 with the latest version of TG Tools Pro, I can't get the system layout to copy to other linked parts.

With Alto 1 open and all selected with the Selection Tool I go to the TG Tools menu and go to Modify>Transfer... Layout. I choose Locked Measure Groups, then Copy. I click the part to make that window active, then go to the Alto 2 part and hit Paste. Nothing.

Am I missing something obvious, or is this broken?

Christopher


On Apr 16, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Mathew,

TG Tools Modify/Transfer will do this (and also tranfer measure layout that you may not want). I am away at the moment and not where I can look at Finale, but I think there are settings in the plug in that allow the selection of the elements to transfer.

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2009, at 10:37 PM, "Matthew Hindson (gmail)" <[email protected]> wrote:

A quick question, is there an easy way to copy a staff layout from one page to another?

I don't mean an optimization per se (which can be done using TG Tools Staff List Manager), but rather, the position of systems on a page.

Thanks

Matthew


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to