Isn't it strange the way the mind (at least, mine) works. Until I read this post, at age 69, my brain had never connected "Sul Pont" with say, Ponte Vecchio." Oh, duh ... I says, I was in Venice decades ago, and never processed the Italian word for "Bridge" until today. So, thanks to you guys for the firing of one more synapse. At my present age, I'm becoming increasingly aware of the concept of diminishing quantities.

Dean