From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
Rudy Lupinski
Sent: 13 August 2009 15:14
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Playback problem

Sorry, I had already sent the following, but I used my other e-mail address
which isn't on your subscribers' list.  I'm sending it again with the correct
e-mail.

I am using Finale 2010 on my MacBook Pro, running OS 10.5.8.  I’ve just
encountered a weird problem with one of my files when I try to play it back.
All the sounds keep holding after they have been played and doesn’t quit
sounding even when I stop the playback.  I literately have to close the file to
get it to quit sounding.

I have it playing through Garritan instruments.  I tried using general midi
sounds and it does the same thing.  It doesn’t do this with my other Finale
files.  Somehow I must have changed something in the human playback settings,
but I can’t seem to figure out what it is.  I’ve tried setting the human
playback to NONE, but it does the same.

This file did NOT have this problem before.  The only thing I have done is I
started messing with Hyperscribe on a completely different file and I updated
my OS to 10.5.8.

Like I said before, none of my files have been effected.  They all playback
normally.

My last resort is to copy everything and paste the music into a new file. I
don’t want to do this yet until maybe someone may know how to solve this
problem.

Rudy Lupinski
rp...@yahoo.com
rudylupin...@sbcglobal.net