On 4 Jun 2010 at 13:04, Phillips, Justin wrote:

> Just to clarify, Finale 2011 stores application specific information
> to the following folder on Win Vista/7:
>
> C:\ProgramData\MakeMusic\Finale 2011
>
> Anything that is user editable, Finale will write to the user's
> roaming folder:
>
> C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\MakeMusic\Finale 2011

If that is actually correct, then it's not 100% correct.

However, I'm not clear on your terminology, as you aren't maintaining
the same distinctions between read-only application files, user-
specific application configuration data, PC-specific application
configuration data, and user data. The only thing that should be in
the Roaming folder is the user-specific application configuration
data.

Have you checked the other folders under AppData (Local and
LocalLow)?