Jari,

Fantastic! You did a great job, as usual.

I left a comment on the site, the gist of it being that a list of bug fixes would be appreciated, being very important to some of us. MakeMusic doesn't even publicise complete lists (they leave off many important ones), which I don't understand since they would be such obvious selling points. That's my only negative; everything else is great!

Christopher