I'm keeping older eyes in mind. That's precisely why I asked if I could
optimize out non playing staves so that I can fit one more system on a page
so that a page turn is made easier, if not "perfect." I'd prefer to keep the
larger staff size, rather than reducing it another 5 or 10% so that I can
definitely squeeeeeeeze more music on a page.