On 2010-12-29 14:42, Aaron Sherber wrote:

Having said that, I agree that it would be useful to have a report of
all of one's settings that could be saved for future reference. It would
allow you, for example, to run down lists for two different files to see
where the settings differ. I think Jari had started working on something
like this a long while back for Forza.

Yes, I was going to put a report function in the Settings Transfer module many years back. Now, I think the best solution might be to create a plugin that creates a FinaleScript based on the document settings. Not sure if I would do such a plug-in in the near future though.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson