On 10 Jan 2011, at 07:31, Daniel Wolf wrote:

For microtonal notations in which such consistant elements are not present, for example the just intonation of Ben Johnston, then you're pretty much restricted to adding individual pitch bends as expressions.

Hi Daniel,

I'm currently using only three up and three down accidentals: 81/80, 25/24 and 36/35.
These are consistent unless I'm misunderstanding you?

I wish I could run Scala.. I get stuck in UNIXland port installing..

I'm actually much more interested in being able to score intuitively rather than to physically hear anything. I tried the programs you mention but have found them way too slow compared to workflow in FInale.

Steve P.