Hi Johannes,

thanks for reply.

On the one hand I had Finale's powerful Key Sig tool which allows me to have any number of accidentals between any diatonic steps. On the other the Aria player which allowed me to import a 49 note an octave Scala file. It seems that it is Garritan itself that can't accept more than the normal black notes.

So near...

Steve P.