-----Original Message----- From: David H. Bailey
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:44 AM

...in order to show the people who decide what gets implemented
and what doesn't everybody who wants this option needs to contact
MakeMusic directly, and get all your friends and relatives and coworkers
and everybody you've ever met to do the same.  ...if enough people request
it, it gets put on the list of things to work on.
And even though it might seem like a lot of people on this list are
requesting it, only about 5 or 6 people have actually participated in
the thread, which isn't a very big number given the many thousands of
Finale users around the globe.

--
David H. Bailey