Hello,

though this topic is not strictly Finale-related, I thought to ask the members
of this list clarification on what piano samples to use.
I'm in the need to import midi files previously created with Finale into Logic
8; there I will have to do some work-around to model and polish the piano
sound. I would like work with some good classical (and not) piano sounds,
something outstanding than the ones wich come in with Logic.
I'm trying the Pianoteq 3 demo version and they sound quite good, but before
purchasing I would like to be shore I'm not missing anything out there.
Any suggestion will be warmly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Giovanni

--------

Giovanni Andreani