East West Quantum Leap Pianos' audio demo files have really impressed me.
Although the price may by worth the investment, I discovered what you mean by
'They are way hungry though...' I've got the feeling that a strong hardware
upgrade would be necessary, while I'm running Logic 8 on a MacBook 2,5 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo / 4 GB Ram. I also gave a look to Native Instruments' Classic
Piano Collection and Ivory as well, and yes, Bob, you may be right, their demos
aren't so clair, and I got your suggestion. I also heard about Reason Pianos,
but haven't got around there yet.

Giovanni

--------

Giovanni Andreani