Today I advised a friend to purchase MM Songwriter after I'd tried a demo on my
iMac.  As we went through the tutorial for Songwriter on their MacBook (2.16GHz
intel Core 2 Duo 10.6.8)  we were not able to invoke the numeric keypad using
the designated function key.  This was during the simple entry tutorial where
one sets a different note value using the number pad from extended keyboards.
Anyone know how to get the functionality of the number keypad for simple entry
in Songwriter on a MacBook (other than pressing the "NumLoc" function key so
the little green light stays on)?  Songwriter has a pull down for keyboard sets
and laptop is one of them, but we can't select that (it reverts back to
"default".

Thanks

Dick H
OlyWa