A couple of months ago I was desparately looking for something similar and
didn't realize it had been removed. I had to opt for the bluetooth numeric
keypad on my MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo with 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2
SDRAM, for some of those functions. It works pretty well for the Finale simple
entry and other things, but adds more laptop footprint and somewhat defeats the
purpose of a laptop.

Michael

mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl