I'm talking a very specific situation: sight reading with the red light on!
If I was cued a cue in Beethoven 6 I would thank no-one.
I'm not talking about cueing to get the players in the right place - I expect
the players to know where they are! - just a bit of reassurance that the ff
they come in on is coming even though everything is at ppp currently..

Steve P.