Once upon a time, I guess it was important to have postscript
fonts......but nowadays, does it matter? With modern operating
systems, I haven't had any font issues in regards to printing or
making PDFs since......I don't know when.....2004?

Maybe if you have an older postscript printer this is an issue? Is
there really any advantage/disadvantage to not having postscript
fonts?

Sent from my iSomething
--

On Jun 28, 2012, at 8:31 AM, "Fiskum, Steve" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Just a cautionary note to those upgrading to 2012b. The installer is designed 
> to wipe out your MM fonts and replace them with TT only fonts. There is no 
> option to choose PS or TT. There is no way to customize the update at all! 
> For those who use PS fonts be sure to make a copy of all of your MM fonts 
> before running the installer, then run the installer, remove all the TT 
> fonts, replace with the saved PS fonts. PITA!
>
> Steve
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to