On 7/18/2012 11:21 AM, Richard Ihnatowicz wrote:

> On 18 Jul 2012, at 15:59, David H. Bailey wrote:
>

>> I wonder who the investors in LaunchEquity Partners, LLC are.  I can't
>> find any information about them online.
>>

>> --
>> David H. Bailey
>> dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com
>
> What's the betting on AVID now that they've trashed Sibelius?

They claim they haven't trashed Sibelius -- they claim they remain
committed to Sibelius as a product, just that to reduce expenses they're
moving development to two other already existing offices.  Of course,
the rank-and-file Sibelius user knows that by closing the very office
where the people who built Sibelius in the first place it'll never be
the same again.

I really don't care what happens to Avid, as long as Sibelius is able to
survive somehow.

Same with MakeMusic -- as a corporation I've never been impressed with
them, but I do hope Finale is able to survive somehow.