So true. When Bank of America and Nations bank merged in the late 90s,
everyone was saying how it was going to be great for the San Francisco
office (old hq) and great for the company and employees.

And then shortly afterwards nations bank stopped pretty much all the
employee training and enrichment programs the old bofa had (which were
great) and moved much of its stuff back to north Carolina.

Hardly anything good happened to the old bofa and it's employees.

Sent from my iSomething