Hi!

This is a known bug to MM. I really do know what I'm doing MAC or PC. 

This is a really severe bug as I've never before experienced. The new 6K box my 
kind school has provided to me was initially not set up with all of the latest 
drivers. I had been gradually doing this when I noticed that the AUDIO SETUP 
was unstable. Well, I found out that the CREATIVE soundcard and its associated 
apps needed updating. 

As soon as I did this 2012 would freeze the machine to the point that no usual 
recovery was possible at all. 

I did an un/re-install to no effect. It was after 5 on a Friday when I decided 
the whole process with regedit was not what I wanted to do. 

I've sent in a report as the report on MM referred to M-Audio external ASIO 
devices. 

At one time a deletion of a PREF file would solve the problem. 

And yes, IT IS THEIR PROBLEM;-)

Henry Howey

Sent from my iWhatever
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to