I know there have been some changes in German spelling conventions recently, but I'm not certain of the specifics. Is "Mäßig" still correct? Is "Mässig" incorrect? I'm trying to introduce some German terms to my younger students, but I'd rather not introduce a new letter like "ß" if I don't need to. Thanks! _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
- [Finale] OT: current German spelling Ryan
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling SN jef chippewa
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling Martin Gieseking
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling David Channing
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling Steven Larsen
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling SN jef chippewa
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling David H. Bailey
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling SN jef chippewa
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spelling Eric Fiedler
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German spe... Johannes Gebauer
- Re: [Finale] OT: current German... SN jef chippewa
