Dear Patrick,

On a more positive note, I have seen many published scores of music written in
the last hundred years wherein the particular notation conventions that are in
play are displayed on separate first pages of the published music that leave
little to speculation. This is a more useful approach, I believe?

mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/