When applying the Cautionary Accidental plugin to a newly created file, as far 
as I can tell it works as it's supposed to.  But when I apply it to an older 
file - one that has been around for a while and never had that plugin applied, 
strange things happen.  The most annoying is that accidentals that appeared 
correctly in the file now have parentheses applied to them necessitating a 
meticulous process of removing them - a process that is only slightly less 
harrowing than proof reading the file and entering the cautionary accidentals 
by hand.  Incidentally, my plugin is set to show no parentheses even on the 
cautionary accidentals.

Are there any ideas about why this might be happening?  I did try replacing my 
preference file, but that had no effect on the problem.

Thanks,

Chuck


Chuck Israels
8831 SE 12th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202-7097

land line: (503) 954-2107cell phone: (360) 201-3434

<www.chuckisraels.com>
<www.chuckisraelsjazz.com>

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to