As far as I know, QuicKeys does not work at all. If I'm wrong, I'd like to know 
about it. 

Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Andrew Levin <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello, everyone,
> 
> I'm finally considering moving up to Mac OS 10.8, Mountain Lion. But as I 
> peruse RoaringApps for application compatibility I'm very hesitant to take 
> the plunge. Filemaker 11, SplashID Safe, iWeb, Band-in-a-Box, and Bamboo 
> (Wacom) all note problems, and Appigo's ToDo and JABMenu are questionable. 
> And now I've read that Quickeys is not entirely compatible.
> 
> I don't mean to start a platform discussion. For now I'd like to know if 
> anyone using Quickeys with Mountain Lion is having any problems. I'm assuming 
> that Finale 2012c is working just fine with the new OS.
> 
> (Argh! I finally found my Quicken replacement, and now this).
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> Andrew Levin
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to