Andrew, I've been going thru the exact same malady involving QuicKeys. The application is in trouble and it's currently languishing due to the chief programmer for Startly dying last year. There's direct info on their website.
I'm still on SN but I did find a viable substitute for QK, Keyboard Maestro. It's very robust and stable, and it does everything I need it to do even tho it doesn't have a couple of QK bells and whistles. They have a 15 or 30 day trial so you can get a feel for it. The only downside is you will have to reconstruct all of your shortcuts. I winced at that at first, but it made me rethink them all, especially the ones I use in Finale; and my old Finale QK's were massive in their sheer number. And that turned out to be beneficial for me. Try it and see if it works for you. J D Thomas ThomaStudios tssri On Sep 29, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Andrew Levin wrote: > Hello, everyone, > > I'm finally considering moving up to Mac OS 10.8, Mountain Lion. But as I > peruse RoaringApps for application compatibility I'm very hesitant to take > the plunge. Filemaker 11, SplashID Safe, iWeb, Band-in-a-Box, and Bamboo > (Wacom) all note problems, and Appigo's ToDo and JABMenu are questionable. > And now I've read that Quickeys is not entirely compatible. > > I don't mean to start a platform discussion. For now I'd like to know if > anyone using Quickeys with Mountain Lion is having any problems. I'm assuming > that Finale 2012c is working just fine with the new OS. > > (Argh! I finally found my Quicken replacement, and now this). > > Thanks! > > Andrew Levin > _______________________________________________ > Finale mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
