Perhaps the vertical line | will work for you? (Shift \ -- it's above
RETURN on my Apple keyboard).

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Robert Patterson <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I would dearly love to include a slash "/" in a part name (for doubling
> parts) but when I do that it won't automatically generate the PDF for the
> part. I would guess this is because "/" is used for path names by the OS.
> Does anyone have a satisfactory solution to the problem? By satisfactory, I
> mean that won't force me to manually (separately) generate the PDFs for
> doubling parts and also that won't force me to have special page titles for
> the part name that are hidden in other parts.
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to