Hello all,

I have encountered a problem with Bill Duncan's ChordSuf font- namely the
(addX) suffix (it is not recognized, even if it is already in my library when
"typing into score"). I can create it easily if I enter it manually (in the
chord definition dialog box) but if I "type into score" it will not work. Nor
will it work if I create the suffix from scratch in the chord suffix editor
window. In each of those cases, I get unwanted characters. I suppose this has
something to do with Finale's Unicode font support?

Has anyone encountered this specific problem and is there a way around it?

Many thanks!
Mike Casteel