Thanks Darcy! You and Chuck were the ones I had hoped to hear from about this.
Unfortunately, it looks like we're stuck. I had already taken all of the steps
you mentioned below. I had just hoped that I had missed a step in the process.
Bummer.

Thanks again to Doug for refreshing my memory about the :slot# method.

Mike