From: finale-boun...@shsu.edu [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of
SN jef chippewa
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:41 AM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Rehearsal marks

i would need to pull out my most recent project (which i am not keen
to do for a little while :-)) but i did notice, without ever
understanding why or how, that time sigs (as text expressios)
assigned to specific staves showed on the next adjacent staff when a
dedicated timesig staff was hidden.  without ever needing to define
or use another staff list or hide the expressions selectively.

i would assume the same behaviour would be experienced in your case,
since you are using rehearsal markings as i did time sigs.  my
rehearsal marks were only shown on the top staff of the score.